50th Anniversary Buffalo National River
Buffalo National River’s first weekend of 50th anniversary celebratory events is coming soon!
From February 25th to March 1st, 2022, the park is celebrating the rich cultural and geological history of the area and the creation of the park. All are invited to participate:
- Friday, February 25th, 2022: Parker-Hickman Farmstead Virtual Tour
- Saturday, February 26th, 2022: Oral History StoryCorps Event
- Saturday, February 26th, 2022: Geologic History of the Buffalo River
- Sunday, February 27, 2022: Beaver Jim Villines Homestead Tour
- Sunday, February 27th, 2022: Tribal Connections Presentation
- Tuesday, March 1st, 2022: Buffalo National River Science Symposium (VIRTUAL)
A graphic black line drawing of a figure paddling a canoe, with a bluff in the background. The sky above the bluff is yellow and black lettering above reads Buffalo National River 50th.